|Location||Valencia - See our Valencia area guide!|
|Investment type:||Bare Ownership|
Full description of this Apartment
Fantastic investment! Discount of approximately 40%.
For sale is the BARE OWNERSHIP of this fantastic apartment in Avenida General Aviles, Valencia. The current owner, an 85 year old lady, reserves the right of use and enjoyment of the property for the rest of her life. The property has a market value of 115.000€.
Payment plan: The buyer will pay a one-off down payment of 67.500€.
Formalisation costs: The expenses generated in the sale and purchase (Transfer Tax, notary and registry) will be paid in full by the buyer, with the exception of the Municipal Capital Gains Tax, which will be paid by the seller.
Maintenance costs: Once the transaction has been formalised before the notary, the costs of the property will be distributed as follows:
- The Real Estate Tax (IBI), the extraordinary payments and the building insurance will be assumed by the buyer.
- The ordinary community fees, the contents insurance, the urban waste tax and the utilities (electricity, water, etc. ), whether individualised or not, will be paid by the seller.
Description of the property
This cosy apartment is distributed as follows:
- A spacious, bright living-dining room.
- A fully equipped kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, one of them large and one single.
- 1 bathroom with a great shower.
- Laundry room and access to a small interior patio.
Located in one of the best areas of Valencia. Magnificent location next to the Hipercor de Ademuz Shopping Centre, La Fe University Hospital, Campanar metro stop just 200 metres away. Very well connected by public transport or on foot. Bicycle lane at the door of the house.
Read more about Valencia in our area guide!